Ginger is a plant that is used for various home remedies because of its great therapeutic and pharmacological power, but is it true that ginger cures diseases?
According to different studies, this root of the Panax ginseng plant helps strengthen the immune system, so it is very effective in controlling respiratory diseases, but for what else is it effective?
Take care of your health Naturally!
1. Flu A research published in the journal Nutrients details that ginger prevents the spread of influenza by strengthening your immune system.
2. Erectile dysfunction. Mayo Clinic specialists detail that ginger improves sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction.
3. Fatigue. High doses of ginger for two months reduce fatigue in patients with cancer, according to a Mayo Clinic Cancer Center study.
4. Cancer A study from the University of Michigan mentions that ginger helps fight ovarian cancer.
5. Diabetes. Researchers at the University of Maryland Medical Center reveal that ginger lowers blood sugar levels and strengthens the immune system.
In addition, scientists from the NC Central and NC A & T etallan that ginger can be effective in eliminating the anemia that is generated by chemotherapy and kidney disease.
Remember that you must take a healthy diet and practice some physical activities to maintain a good state of health. If you want to include ginger in your diet you should consult a specialist to determine the doses and be sure that there will be no side effects.
Ginger and Lung Cancer